Brudarac Ltd is expanding and I am looking to add a dream Virtual Assistant to my team.
Type of Position: This is a virtual, independent contractor position that will start with five (5) hours per week, with the potential to grow into a full-time role.
Who we are
Brudarac Ltd is an online business management company that helps online spiritual entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and make more impact.
We offer retained services that give spiritual entrepreneurs the time and freedom to focus on the things that they love doing, while we take care of the rest.
Further information on our company can be found at www.brudarac.com
Description & Role Responsibilities
Is organisation your strength? Do you love to organise other people? Do you have an interest in all things spiritual? Do you want to work with a team of managers and content creators to help them scale the businesses of conscious entrepreneurs? If you also love technology, and are a fast learner, then read on.
Skills and Experience
I’m looking for someone who:
- Pays attention to small details and is super organised.
- Is tech-savvy and doesn’t ask “how” — you arm yourself with google and online tutorials to figure it out and get it done.
- Communicates clearly and works well with other team members.
- Would feel comfortable with AND excited about learning and implementing new growth strategies for the company.
- Has availability for 5 hours per week, with room to grow with the company as we grow.
Who this job is NOT for:
- Someone looking to grow their own business and get as many clients as possible.
- Someone who lets challenges ruin their day.
- Someone who tends to take on too much and is not strong in time management.
- Someone trying to figure out their career direction and who is using this as a stepping stone.
- Someone who doesn’t know how to set boundaries or receive feedback.
- Someone preferring to just be given a task list and told exactly what to do.
- Someone who thinks that spreadsheets are boring.
To start, your main responsibilities will be:
- Content management, and editing copy for websites, autoresponders, newsletters, and social media.
- Posting to social media.
- Preparing, testing, proofreading and scheduling newsletters.
- Creating graphics, workbooks, handouts.
- Filling in Metrics spreadsheet.
- Managing the setup of email marketing campaigns and creating autoresponders.
- Uploading receipts and docs to Google Drive.
- Providing top-notch support during launches.
The IDEAL person would also:
- Be willing to tell me where processes can be improved or more efficient.
- Have very good experience of working with Canva and a Project Management software like Asana, Teamwork, Trello, etc.
- Have excellent English (being familiar with the differences between British and American English is a plus), preferably native.
- This is a virtually based position. You must have access to a comfortable home office, laptop, and STRONG internet connection.
- Position requires part-time, hourly work during your first three months of training with our team.
- Enormous potential for growth.
Deadline for applications
1 December 2019.
How to Apply
Click the button below and fill out the application form. Make sure to follow all the instructions in the application form in order to be considered.